Sunday 17 March 2013

My third entry.



…: Bismillahirahmanirrahim :…

My third entry.
s0 far have no idea what to write about so just decide to unpost anything yet..
but seems my friends already become follower 4 this blog so I think I should update this blog.
actually I already have my own blog before,, and it has been a year since I become a blogger;
now madam asked us to make a blog as our first assignment, so am decided to make a new one..
don’t  think the older one suitable as an assignment cause am actually an anime lover s0,
there’s a lot of anime in my older blog.. hohoho,, don’t ask me bout that blog cause am definetly not going to tell anyone bout that… but a few of my kawai friend already follow that blog…
have no idea how can they follow that blog ~~”
only those who close with me know my older blog…



I’ve made that blog on February 2012, since am t0o bored last year as I already finished school,
and waiting for university result,, s0 just make blog for fun…
my sister, also my cousin, they all have blog s0 I think I should have one~
then just follow the instruction given, am make my own blog,,
actually am know nothing bout blog,, have no idea bout what a blog actually is??
then after I’ve made an account,, am ask my cousin to renovate my blog~
tadaa! Just by magic touch from my kawaaii cousin, my blog become a pinky blog~
hhohoohooo~ kanbawo miss kim ^^
then, am just follow the tutorial to renovate my blog then make it blink2~
huhuuuu~
Gempak seyh~ hahahaa

That’s for my older blog..
for this blog,, c0ff3e.n0.h!me ;
am just make it simple as madam wanna check this blog..
am try to make this blog user-friendly, not t0o messy, and kawai ^^
The most important thing is the entry..
madam said she wanna read the post that we update in our blog…
but seems like am not update my blog -_-“
actually am love to write anything bout me, mylife in my older blog,,
until now, am still update my blog bout my lifestory,,
just have no idea what to write here…
sorry for my broken English,, am still in process to improve my English..
one of the reasons why am not update bout me here because of  “oh my English” !
in my older blog am just don’t care bout this kind of things cause most of the readers  or blog viewer have no idea who am I actually is, the owner of that blog..
s0 its just fine to write anything there,, although with broken English.. huhuhuuu~

am try to update this blog, as madam asked us to do so..
looking for any suitable entry to post here…
for those good in grammar, hope you guys can correct my grammar yeah! ~_^

That’s all for now~
hope u guys like this blog…
and don’t forget to follow this blog if u like it kays…
thnx alls~
~ chia0 ~

╮ . Wassalam . ╰

No comments:

Post a Comment