Saturday 23 March 2013

Hectic life begins…



…: Bismillahirahmanirahim :…

Hectic life begins…
n0w am already in second sem since am being called as an university student or better known as Usimians as am studying at Usim…
actually there’s n0thing t0o extreme here,,
just am called it as hectic life since am think that am supposed to be more energetic now,
m0re flexible to make sure that hectic life not burden me as am going to have lots of things to do in this short term…
just in two week we’ll have mid term break,
everyone will back home,,
back with assignment, to spend time with family while doing our job that lecturer give us..
seems like there’s lot of things to do in this holiday..
have no idea what should I do if cant finish all this thing in holiday..
s0 far we’ve got more than 5 assignment,
neither we have to submit it before holiday, nor after holiday,,
in this 2 weeks am really sure its will become a hectic life…

Hectic . Pathetic . Miserable . Me . Mylife
hohohoo….
This is what happened to me last sem…
am s0 stressed with this kinda things that tottaly mess up me !
Yeah! Am admit thats all my fault,
because am not finish all this earlier, its become many,
then I’ve to finish it all in short time…
Totally put me in trouble,, feeling like am gonna cry,
such a long sem,, with those kinda things…..
s0 ,,
this sem I’ve determined that I’ll finish my assg earlier…

T.I.R.E.D
that’s all I can said n0w…
am try to relaks myself,, try to avoid stress,,
avoiding hectic life, which totally mess up me…
for now, just tired, doesn’t stress yet (hope not at all)

Alhamdulillah,
yesterday we’ve done with Industrial Visit,
everything going smoothly.. Thanks God.
the P.A was s0 generous,, she just answer all our Question,
treat us politely,, and also give us hardcopy of details for the company..

since it still early after we’ve done interview the company,
we went to Bagan Lalang Beach at Selangor..
actually am the one who ask my classmate to go there..
am just wanna walk around the beach,,
to release stress since we’ve lots of thing to do in this short time..

k.A.M.I bertiga ! k.AM.I kawan ! K.A.M.I seGroup ! K.A.M.I xterpisah !

ViEw Pantai Bagan Lalang... Cantik,, menenangkan jalan@ kt cni ^^



Besides, am wanna help my groupmate to become relaks,
s0 then we can make the report for Industrial Visit properly in calm..
the at beach was so good, make us feel fresh, very peaceful..
am like to sit at the edge of the beach,, I can feel the wind, the air,,
really make us calm, can release our stress…

For this sem, am really hope that I can manage my time..
since I’ve join something, seems like I’ll be little busy,
s0 the most important thing now is to manage time properly..

there’s lot of assignment that am not done yet…
really need to sacrifice sleeping time,,
just sleep whenever u done with ur assignment..
if not, just spend time to finish the assignment,
do revision as Quizess will coming soon…
manage time properly,
that’s the key to success in study,,
eventhough we’ve lots of commitment with other things..

am really hope my performance this sem better than before..
wanna settle down all things before the due date,
not waiting to do it last minute,
the result for something we do in rushing not as good as we estimate..

Before the hectic life begins,
try to finish the assignment, make revision,
just do it in calm, steady, relaks,,
the result for this kinda things better then we do it last minute..

Hope to get good result,
Hope everything will settle smoothly,
Pray 4 our success..
That’s all 4 now..
Just making sharing moment… huhuuu
and don’t forget to follow this blog if u like it kays…
thnx alls~
~ chia0 ~

╮ . Wassalam . ╰



No comments:

Post a Comment