Monday 8 April 2013

It's mid term break! and I'm Home !

...: Bismillahirahmanirahim :...
It has been 3 days since i arrived home.
Yeah! I'm home now ^^
Going back to my h0metown such a happiness for me =)
i believe everyone will happy whenever back home...

Its mid term break n0w...
s0 its time for me spend time at Home Sweet Home ♡
Alhamdulillah; arrived home safetly on 8.30, last 2 days..
After tw0 month, never going back at all,
now i'm home !! am s0 Happy!
samething g0es to my friends cause we just waiting 4 this term break.

Actually few of my already went back on school holiday..
its school holiday, not our holiday s0 how can i went back?
But my my friend going back its because their family wedding..
A few of my friends, my housemate, my classmate, my coursemate..
Just 4 celebrate their family happiness together s0 they back home...
(and skip class for few days of course,,, its because they didnt back on holiday)
 
 
 
N0w its mid term break!
H0yeah!
i have a week to spend time with my family (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
miss my family ! miss home ! miss mom of course !
Unfortunately, we're not giving time for fun..
there nothing we can do on this break instead of assignment.
n0 time for fun, go out with friends, go for a vacation...
Although this break are a week,,
But the assignment also for a week..
( i think more than for a week ~~" )
we've given lots of things to do...
for our mid term break,
there are only assignment we can do..
Just fallin love with assignment, date with assignmnent~
Then after mid term Break, we're going to face Mid Term Test !!!
0mo~
am n0t ready f0r this...
f0r assignment, even there're a lot of things to do,,
i still can breath cause i can finish in this week... InsyaAllah.
But for Mid Term . . . .
i've n0 idea !!!
havent c0ver any chapter yet...
0h my !
hope i can c0ver all the subject, the chapter which need me to cover it..
hope i've time...
Really need a proper time management..
have to manage to properly for this test,, cover the chapter,
manage time to finish up all the assignment before the due date.
Pray 4 me....
Ur Du'a maybe helping me in manage my time,
0r maybe it could be help me in test whenever i get blurred!
Pray 4 our successfull....
May G0d Bless us...
May everything going well smoothly..
InsyaAllah.
Thats all for now~
~ chia0 ~
 
╰ღ╮Wassalam ╰ღ╮
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment